About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Cops

     The cops began to shout, like they always do things like " we have you surrounded" and "step outside quietly!" We decided instead, to find a back way out. When we made it to the back door, we peered out of the window in the door and discovered that the cops were't lying, they did have us surrounded. Silas gestured to me and I followed him toward the stairs. He was unshaken by the cops everywhere, all business. We dashed up the stairs, walking along the hallway and checked through each room, looking for our out. We found it at the end of the hallway, the third bedroom in the house. We didn't really pay attention to it before, and even while we were escaping, we didn't notice it, but looking back, it should have sent up about a million red flags.
     The room was painted yellow, with sports pennants and star wars posters on the walls. the whole place was coated in dust and cobwebs, and we ran through with barely a glance, as we headed for the window. the bedroom had a roof right under it we hopped out of the window and ran down the roof toward the neighbor's yard. We jumped and rolled onto their back lawn, I twisted my wrist on the landing, but Silas immediately got running again. we hopped the fence, Silas with style, me with a nice groan, as i tried to fling my wrist over with me. It took us half an hour to lose the cops on our tail, and an hour later, we stole a tow truck. We threw on uniforms, and pretended to have been called by the cops to pick up our own car. It was risky, but we pulled the car away, dropped the tow truck off at a Hardee's and split.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.