About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Bloody Man I found By The Tracks.

    Hi everyone. I don't know how to introduce myself on here, because I read through everything, and I haven't been mentioned yet, which is awkward. A friend mentioned me in a comment a bit before Allen, um, before he died. It's weird to me that he's gone now. Anyway, my name is Jess, and as far as anyone can tell, I'm the next person to see Allen after the train station.

     I didn't have anything to do with all this conspiracy stuff before I met Allen. I was a baker's assistant in a small shop in a little town. My whole life was pretty normal, just me, and my dog living in a tiny house three blocks from a small creek. It was really great back there, at home. I would spend my weekends down by that creek with Otis, my dog. He liked to dig around and chase ducks, and I would daydream about finally writing my novel, and learning to paint, and all sorts of things like that. It was idyllic.

     It was on one of these trips that I found Allen under the bridge. The bridge had train track running across it, and we get trains coming through our town pretty regularly. Allen was laying in a flattened cattail plant, and was covered in blood, completely unconscious. There was a huge gash across his face, with blood dried all over. He looked like he had been there since the night before. Barely breathing. I called an ambulance, and told them to hurry, and they did. But that was as much as I told them. I was so interested in this guy, I mean he was a mystery to me, and I wanted to know more. I told the paramedics, when they got there that he was my boyfriend, and that he had gotten drunk and we had a little fight, so he left last night. Then I went on to detail how I had worried about him, and came looking. I didn't mention names, because I didn't know his yet, and instead I turned on the waterworks. They let Otis and I ride in the ambulance. Otis played his part really well, too, sitting there with his head on my knee, looking as worried as I looked sad.

     They took us to the emergency room, and started treating Allen asap. They did tons of x-rays, and basically decided that my boyfriend had probably been hit by a train last night. Apparently, with how many fractures he had, and how much blood he had lost, he was very lucky to be alive. He didn't have any I.D. on him, just three bullets in his coat pocket, and an empty knife holster (holder?) on his leg. I should have taken that as my cue to "break up" with him then and there, but curiosity had a very firm grip, and I was up to my neck in it now. They spent three hours tending to him before they moved him into a room, and told me that I should go home, and wait for a call. So I did. I took Otis home, made a little dinner, sat in my living room watching tv and sharing a bowl of popcorn with my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.