About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Message in Blood.

     The fight at the cemetery had shaken me up pretty bad, but I stayed pretty clear headed, and drove as fast and as far as I could. The cut on my back was excruciating, just throbbing, but I knew it was more important to ditch Ingram before I worried about that. It was another half an hour before I found a place to settle, another cheap cash-only hotel outside of town. Before I went in to get a room, I figured I should hide the stuff in my car, so I reached for the gun and the knife. I emptied the shells from the gun, and put it in the glovebox. Then I grabbed the knife. The entirety of it was covered in blood, the frosting had held the blood in place, and helped it spread across the metal. I wiped it on my pants, they were really bloody already, and noticed something. Not all of the blood had wiped off. Some of the etching on the blade was deeper than the rest, or had a different texture,  or both, it was hard to tell, but the knife had held on to some of the blood. It spelled out:

    " DED END DRV " On one side, and "WTNY TEX" on the other.

     Great, more mystery code bullshit. I sheathed the knife, and hid it under the seat for now. then I put on my longest coat, to cover the wound, and ordered a room. Then I went back out to the car, grabbed my stuff, including the gun and the knife, and went onto the hotel room.
     I'll spare you the details of my self-surgery again, but let me say that it was crude, bloody and used both mirrors in the hotel bathroom. That night, I ordered a pizza and passed out with blood soaking through my bandages, and a bunch of stupid letters running through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.