About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In Memoriam

I don't know if anyone reads this, or if you are aware, Judging on the comments, and the last post, I think nobody is. I'm being cryptic. "Allen" is dead. I recovered his body three days ago in Arizona. Apparently, he has been referring to me on this blog as "Silas" That'll have to do. I'm going to try to finish what he started. I think this story is important, and "Allen" would have wanted it finished. It's going to be a bit tricky for me to fill in some of the blanks, but there are other people who knew him, and who helped him. I've contacted "Mike" and he's going to email me soon with that.
I just wanted to tell you all that this man has died. 
He was a brave man, and we all lost something with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.