About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The first of Mike's Emails.

Mike finally sent me that Emil, so we can keep the story going. It's not as well-written as Allen, but the story is what matters.


Okay, we had just gotten the computer from his backyard, and we took it back to our motel. I hooked it up and started sifting through it. It was running Ubuntu, a nice little custom setup. We found what we needed pretty quick. The computer had been put there by a man named Kieth Meadows. He lived in the area, and we decided to go check it out. There was also a folder of photographs on the computer. Allen Recognized a lot of the pictures as places that he had found clues before. I didn't recognize any of them, and he said there were some that he didn't know either. 
We left for Kieth's house, and found him sitting out on his porch. He was an old dude, sixty, seventy, maybe. We didn't ask. He brought us into his house, and told us that he was the person who had delivered the heart, and who had been in charge of cutting it out of Greg. He kept looking around his house like he was nervous, and that just didn't sit right with Allen. Something about his movements, I guess. Eventually, Allen figured it out. The old bastard had been bugged. We saw the camera and Allen jumped up and grabbed it down, pulling the cords out. It was a stupid thing to do, of course, but I think he just panicked. Then he turned to the old guy and asked him what was going on. Kieth explained that he had been roughed up by some cops. The computer was legit, and that there were more pieces of the puzzle still out there. He swore up and down that he was on our side, but Allen didn't trust him anymore. He grabbed the old guy, and we drug him to the car. The place would be swarming with creeps any second, so we had to get out of there, but he wanted to get more info out of Kieth, so we brought him along, and ran as fast as we could.

I hope that's enough for now, we've got a whole lot of work to do tonight, so I'll wright you more soon. Send me an email in a couple days to remind me.

I'll try to keep hounding people to keep this going. I feel like I should tell you that I don't really know what Allen was doing here. He's got a lot of stuff in this blog that I just don't get. I have no idea why he chose that name, or what it means. Sometimes when a person dies, they leave a lot of questions behind. I'm going to do my best to answer them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.