About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mike's Second Email


So, okay, the three of us, Me, Allen and the old guy, Kieth, were driving away from the house, as fast and casually as we could, when we saw three cop cars zip past us in the other direction. it was pretty spooky how close we had come. We drove to a hotel and sat Kieth down. Allen wasn't done asking him stuff. He told me I needed to leave. He was pissed and it scared the hell outta me, so i didn't argue. I went for a walk, and about an hour later, Allen texted me that it was alright for me to come back. When i did, he and the old dude were all buddy-buddy. I don't know what they talked about, or what happened, but something Kieth had said had soothed Allen's nerves. It weirded me out, and nobody ever explained it to me, but suddenly I was the third wheel in their bromance.
Regardless, Allen had decided to pick up with the computer. He asked me to look at the pictures on the computer and see if I could figure out where any of them were. No problem, of course, at least two of them had GPS coordinates on their exif data. Sometimes I'm surprised by the amount of data people let their iPhone pin on their pictures. Whatever. The picture we decided to go to was in Massachusetts. It wasn't the closest picture, but it's date was the soonest, so it seemed like a good starting place. We spent about a week on  the road, Me, Allen and the old dude, and after a blowout in Nebraska, we ended up at Battleship Cove, in Fall River Massachusetts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.