About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Like the Arrow, Off in a Shot

     We sat in our hotel, Staring at the collection of stars on the wall, and trying to understand the constellations that they made. Non of us were chemists, so we had no idea what any of it meant, and it was still warped in places, like, none of it fit on the walls, but it was fascinating to look at. Allen stayed up all night scouring the walls, looking for an indicator. Kieth and I went to sleep, but he wandered around the room all night looking for a sign, maybe a signature. He didn't find it. The formula, while interesting, was another dead end. We really only had one option: look for more clues in the photographs. Unfortunately, we had run out of pictures with gps tags. the rest of the pictures we had were scanned photographs. so we started scouring them for any information we could pull from them. We poured over the photographs for a day, and I sent them back to my friends at the bank, to see if they could get anything, but it didn't seem like there was anything to be gotten. To this day, I'm not sure how they figured it out, but about two days after we started, the guys at the bank sent me a link to a google maps location. Unfortunately, it was back in california, Thunder Road, in 29 palms.
     Kieth and I wanted to wait another night, and grab some food and crap before we headed off, but Allen was over that. He packed up and shoved us into the car as soon as we had a destination. That was that. We started driving immediately. It was somewhere in Oklahoma, just past tulsa, I think, that we ran out of gas. It was somewhere before that that we ran out of money.
     Suddenly, without knowing it, Kieth and I had let a madman strand us in the middle of Oklahoma with no money, and no transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.