About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Round Room

     We woke the next morning not sure about what to do next. Should we try to build the room from the message? Should we hunt down more clues? We just didn't know what to do. It wasn't until I suggested that we take the formula to a chemist that Allen seemed Excited. But He didn't like the idea of taking the original, it was too valuable, it was evidence against whoever the enemy was. He referred to an enemy all the time by this point. We didn't know who the enemy was, but there was definitely an enemy.
    Anyway, we decided to build the chamber, and copy the formula from the walls. Then we'd take one of the copies to a chemist. So we built it. We rented a small warehouse, the seedy sort of place that doesn't ask questions when you rent it for a week with cash. We bought a bunch of thin plywood and small boards and put the room together. It was a jury-rigged sort of thing, but it held up well enough. Then we spent three days copying it onto small pieces of paper, and then moving it onto one big sheet. It was gigantic, and I didn't understand any of it. None of us did, but we had it laid out flat now. So, by the first day of December, 2010, we had the formula. We took it to a kinko's place and got three copies made. Then we went to three schools that had good chem programs, and Hoped for the best. We really couldn't do anything else for another month. It was january 12th 2011 before we heard anything back from the schools. We spent most of that time laying low, so there's nothing really to tell.
I'll get to the results of the tests next post, but I wanted to get this out first:

I just want to apologize to everyone about that last post. I shouldn't have said that about Allen. I meant it, but that doesn't mean I should have said it. I think by the time I knew him the paranoia of being stalked had really affected Allen. I don't mean offense to the people who knew him before all of this started. I just knew the man I traveled with. I personally didn't really like him, but I knew that he, and everything he was doing was important. I know that more now than ever. So, I'm sorry to Allen and everyone who knew him.
so... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.