About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Regroup

We emerged from the woods about a week later, on Topanga canyon road. We looked, for all intents and purposes, like a pair of college guys who had just taken a long hike in the woods. We wandered into santa monica, and found a funky diner to have our first properly cooked meal in a week. We had some snack while we were hiding, but it wasn't much. We were more or less at a loss at this point. I mean, we knew what the formula could do, and we knew that people were hunting it. We didn't know what they wanted to use it for, but based on the effects it had had on that rat, it was nothing good. We also didn't have a car anymore, and most of our stuff was gone. We decided that the thing for us to do was regroup. Allen called Silas to see where he was, and what was going on with him. He said that he didn't have much that he could say on the phone, but he was headed back to the bank. We checked our cash supplies, and decided we'd meet him there.

We were on terror lists now, so a plane trip was out of the question. Which left us with two options: buy a used car, or hop a train. We decided to play it frugal, and take a train. It's about two and a half days from L.A. to Chicago by train, and it costs about $800 a person. When I get a chance to write again, I'll explain why it took us almost a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.