About this Blog:

This is a written account of a series of events that took place last year (2010) and continue even now. As a means of protecting myself, and those involved, my name, and the names of all involved will be changed. I will post as often as I am able to, but as the events continue to influence my life, finding myself at a computer for long enough to detail these events is not easy. For the interests of this account, my name is Allen Bishop, and I lived in Riverside, California.
First time readers should start HERE.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bloodloss

     I could hear, right above me as the plane landed, it sounded far away, but I knew it was only a foot or two above me. I was buzzing in and out of awareness, but I knew I had to keep focused. I tried to stand, but I was getting woozy. I fell back against the server, and slumped for a moment. Then, on my second attempt, I lifted myself into a standing position, and leaned forward against the server in front of me. I heard footsteps on the metal rungs of the ladder, and grabbed three shells to put into my gun. It took too long to pull the old shells out, and I was still loading when they opened the door. There were two guards, who both raised their guns at me, and began yelling commands. Everything was getting blurry, my hands were shaking, and I knew I only had a moment or two more before the blood loss got to me. My left arm was full of burning pain, and I was having trouble breathing, but I had a strong will to survive. I tried my best to focus, just to get enough concentration to handle the situation. Then, from the corner of my eye, I saw the flash drive, still blinking orange. It wasn't ready, so escape wasn't an option yet.
     One of the guards fired a warning shot over my shoulder, and my concentration sharpened. Suddenly, I was in full focus, just for a moment. I raised my pistol and fired two shots, one per guard, faster than I thought possible.  They both fell down, and I stumbled toward them, and emptied my pistol into them. I turned around, and scrambled to the flash drive. It was flashing orange very fast. Then it turned green, and I grabbed it. It was surprisingly hot, but I managed to hold onto it. I crammed it into my pocket, and reloaded my gun before heading for the door of the server room. I made it to the lobby, the bright, clean feeling room, and I fell. Then blood loss got the better of me and I blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that this blog may be monitored. I have enabled anonymous commenting, which is the best I can do for your protection. I would love to hear from anyone friendly, please.